Report NEP-KNM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richtnér, Anders & Rognes, Jon, 2013. "Service outsourcing and its effects on knowledge," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2013:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2013. "The Governance of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 44881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2013.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Modeling the future of knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 44709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Cohen, Marcela & Gomes, Saulo, 2013. "Firms' innovation capability-building paths and the nature of changes in learning mechanisms: Multiple case-study evidence from an emerging economy," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 007, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis & Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, 2013. "Are ICT, Workplace Organization and Human Capital Relevant for Innovation? A Comparative Study Based on Swiss and Greek Micro Data," KOF Working papers 13-333, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Caroline Paunov, 2013. "Innovation and Inclusive Development: A Discussion of the Main Policy Issues," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2013. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?," Economics Working Paper Series 1307, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2013. "Constraints in Organizational Learning, Cognitive Load and it’s Effect on Employee Behavior," MPRA Paper 44407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Doran, Justin & Jordan, Declan & O'Leary, Eoin, 2013. "Effects of R&D spending on Innovation by Irish and Foreign-owned Businesses," MPRA Paper 44579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Tykvová, Tereza, 2013. "Which form of venture capital is most supportive of innovation? Evidence from European biotechnology companies," FZID Discussion Papers 69-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Morero, Hernan Alejandro, 2013.
"Internacionalizacion y Sistema Nacional de Innovacion argentino: una perspectiva de tramas productivas. Los casos automotriz y siderurgico
[Internationlization and argentinean National System of In," MPRA Paper 44409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Constanza Demmel & Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2013. "Innovation and productivity: evidence for 4 Latin American countries manufacturing industry," Working Papers 1307, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2013. "Sequential R&D and Blocking Patents in the Dynamics of Growth," Economics Working Paper Series 1305, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.