Report NEP-KNM-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dietmar Harhoff & Elisabeth Mueller & John Van Reenen, 2013. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1193, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Learning and Productivity of Swedish Exporting Firms: The importance of Innovation Efforts and the Geography of Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 296, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Johansson, Börje & Johansson, Sara & Wallin, Tina, 2013. "Internal and External Knowledge – Innovation of Export Varieties," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 297, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Porath, Amiram, 2013. "Collaborative Research as a Source of Innovation," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-1, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2013. "Les effets de l’exportation sur l’innovation et la productivité : Analyse empirique sur un échantillon de PMI," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201307, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Patrick Llerena & Valentine Millot, 2013. "Are Trade Marks and Patents Complementary or Substitute Protections for Innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2013-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Romão, João & Rodrigues, Paulo M. & Guerreiro, João, 2013. "Innovative Integration in Tourism," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2013. "What is the productivity change of a university TTOs system at its early stage of development? Evidence from France," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Takalo , Tuomas, 2013. "Rationales and instruments for public innovation policies," Research Discussion Papers 1/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Eric Schmidbauer, 2013. "New and Improved?," Working Papers 2013-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "Innovation, economic diversification and human development," FZID Discussion Papers 65-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama , Tanja & Toivanen , Otto, 2013. "Market failures and the additionality effects of public support to private R&D: Theory and empirical implications," Research Discussion Papers 2/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," FZID Discussion Papers 66-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Oecd, 2013. "Green Innovation in Tourism Services," OECD Tourism Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.