Report NEP-KNM-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 2012. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 14327, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Olfa KAMMOUN & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights, Appropriation Instruments and Innovation Activities: Evidence from Tunisian Firms," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2013-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2013. "Learning through experience in Research & Development: an empirical analysis with Spanish firms," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1302, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Valentina Bosetti & Cristina Cattaneo & Elena Verdolini, 2012. "Migration, Cultural Diversity and Innovation: A European Perspective," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 469, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bernstein, Shai, 2012. "Does Going Public Affect Innovation?," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2126, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-31195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia & McQuinn, John, 2012. "Employment Protection and Innovation Intensity," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP445, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).