Report NEP-KNM-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, QC & Tether, BS & Mina, A, 2012. "Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms," Working Papers 9793, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- André van Stel & Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Valerie Duplat, 2012. "Disentangling the effects of organizational capabilities, innovation and firm size on SME sales growth," Scales Research Reports H201211, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Xulia González & Daniel Miles-Touya & Consuelo Pazó, 2012. "R&D, Worker Training, and Innovation: Firm-level evidence," Working Papers 1203, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Abiodun Egbetokun & Ivan Savin, 2012. "Absorptive Capacity and Innovation: When Is It Better to Cooperate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dominique Foray & Julio Raffo, 2012. "Business-Driven Innovation: Is it Making a Difference in Education?: An Analysis of Educational Patents," OECD Education Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_733, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Satu Reijonen & Rebecca Pinheiro-Croisel, 2012. "The dynamics of innovation influents: contracts and sustainable energy innovation uptake," Post-Print halshs-00743386, HAL.
- Christopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2012. "Alternative Paths of Learning: Standardisation and Growth in Britain, 1901-2009," Discussion Paper Series 2012_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.