Report NEP-KNM-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Catherine Thomas, 2012. "Clusters' Innovation dynamics : a knowledge based view," Post-Print halshs-00727529, HAL.
- Vivas-Augier, Carlos & Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2012. "Impact on firms of the use of knowledge providers: a systematic review of the literature," MPRA Paper 41042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsakas Elias, 2012. "Pairwise Mutual Knowledge and Correlated Rationalizability," Research Memoranda 031, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Perpetual leapfrogging in international competition," MPRA Paper 40126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.
- Johansson Magnus & Rani Jeanne Dang & Rick Middel, 2012. "Actions driving and legitimizing radical innovations in a large firm," Post-Print halshs-00727515, HAL.