Report NEP-KNM-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu, 2012. "Knowledge assets and regional performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201213, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "The Crisis of Intellectual Monopoly Capitalism," Department of Economics University of Siena 634, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The risks of innovation : are innovating firms less likely to die ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6103, The World Bank.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria," Economics Working Papers 1326, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2012.
- Agulles, Remei & Prats, Maria Julia, 2012. "Change, growth and learning," IESE Research Papers D/955, IESE Business School.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012. "Determinants of Equity-based and Co-operative Foreign R&D and Impact on the Parent Firm’s Performance," FIW Working Paper series 097, FIW.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations," Working Papers 12-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.