Report NEP-KNM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Innovation barriers for small biotech, ICT and clean tech firms:Coping with knowledge leakage and legitimacy deficits," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201115, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Marco Frey & Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa, 2011. "The determinants of eco innovation in green supply chains: evidence form an Italian sectoral study," Working Papers 201103, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Elif Bascavusoglu-Moreau & Mustafa Colakoglu, 2011. "Impact of SME policies on innovation capabilities: The Turkish case," STPS Working Papers, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University 1105, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2011.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011. "Research, Science, and Technology Parks: Vehicles for Technology Transfer," Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics 11-22, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Michael Wycherley, 2011. "Innovation versus Imitation: Intellectual Property Rights in a North-South Framework," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep2011, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.