Report NEP-KNM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas RodrÃguez & Ana PÃ©rez-LuÃ±o, 2011. "Do best and worst innovative companies differ in terms of intellectual capital, knowledge and radicalness?," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration 11.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011. "The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) 80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Roger Smeets & Albert de Vaal, 2011. "Knowledge diffusion from FDI and Intellectual Property Rights," CPB Discussion Paper 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Cycles and innovation," Working Papers 1103, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and University Knowledge Diffusion," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore