Report NEP-KNM-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cherchye, Laurens & Moesen, Willem & Rogge, Nicky & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2009. "Constructing a knowledge economy composite indicator with imprecise data," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/237727, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 21009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Wastyn, Annelies, 2009. "Does professional knowledge management improve innovation performance at the firm level?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/250667, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Belderbos, Rene & Faems, Dries & Leten, Bart & Van Looy, Bart, 2009. "Technological activities and their impact on the financial performance of the firm: Exploitation and exploration within and between firms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/252485, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Flavio Lenz-Cesar & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "Agent-based Simulation of Cooperative Innovation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201052, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2010. "The differential impact of privately and publicly funded R&D on R&D investment and innovation: The Italian case," Working Papers 10, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Joiozo, Renato & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010. "Human capital and innovation: evidence from panel cointegration tests," Textos para discussÃ£o 245, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:4-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore