Report NEP-KNM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Karine Roux & D. Talbot & Catherine Thomas, 2009. "Territorial innovation dynamics: a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print halshs-00365192, HAL.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Genschick, Sven & Schraven, Benjamin, 2009. "Constructing Epistemic Landscapes: Methods of GIS-Based Mapping," MPRA Paper 17135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Territorial Capital and Regional Growth: Increasing Returns in Cognitive Knowledge Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Audrey Knauf & Stéphane Goria, 2009. "L'Intelligence Economique et la gestion des connaissances au service des organisations : entre outils communicationnels et informationnels," Post-Print halshs-00397758, HAL.
- Ekboir, Javier M. & Dutrénit, Gabriela & Martínez V., Griselda & Vargas, Arturo Torres & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "Successful organizational learning in the management of agricultural research and innovation: The Mexican produce foundations," Research reports 162, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).