Report NEP-KNM-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2009. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success - an empirical analysis of German firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Knowledge Coherence, Variety and Productivity Growth: Manufacturing Evidence from Italian Regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0902, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2009.
- Krafft, Jackie & Quatraro, Francesco & Saviotti, Paolo, 2009. "Evolution of the Knowledge Base in Knowledge Intensive Sectors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200906, University of Turin.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1953 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Innovation, spillovers, and university-industry collaboration: An extended knowledge production function approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0903, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2009.
- Astrid Cullmann & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2009. "Innovation, R&D Efficiency and the Impact of the Regulatory Environment: A Two-Stage Semi-Parametric DEA Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 883, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicholas Bloom & Luis Garicano & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2009. "The distinct effects of Information Technology and Communication Technology on firm organization," NBER Working Papers 14975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2009. "Mergers, Innovation, and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Paul Grootendorst, 2009. "How should we support pharmaceutical innovation?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 246, McMaster University.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Romain Duval & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Role of R&D and Technology Diffusion in Climate Change Mitigation: New Perspectives Using the Witch Model," Working Papers 2009.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Mariacristina Piva & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Is corporate R&D investment in high-tech sectors more effective? Some guidelines for European research policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sami SAAFI, 2009. "Innovations technologiques, mobilité et demande de main-d’oeuvre qualifiée. Une analyse des industries tunisiennes (Technological innovations, mobility and skilled-labour deamnd : an analysis of t," Working Papers 206, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Alexandra Schröter, 2009. "New Rationales for Innovation Policy? A Comparison of the Systems of Innovation Policy Approach and the Neoclassical Perspective," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Andreas Blume & John Duffy & April Mitchell Franco, 2008. "Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 382, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Morris Teubal, 2009. "Venture Capitalism, New Markets and Innovation-led Economic Growth," ICER Working Papers 03-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.