Report NEP-KNM-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martina Kauffeld-Monz & Michael Fritsch, 2008. "Who are the brokers of knowledge in regional systems of innovation? A multi-actor network analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jose Manuel Esteves, 2008. "The Impact of Individual and Social Attitude in Business Information Technology Knowledge Sharing," Working Papers Economia wp08-29, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Sköld, Martin, 2008. "Knowledge Development Patterns In Radically New Product Architectures," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:8, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Item repec:eim:papers:h200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pirvu, Cerasela & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura & Mehedintu, Anca, 2008. "Banking financing for Romanian SMEs – challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 11788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Woerter & Stephen Roper, 2008. "Openness and Innovation - Home and Export Demand Effects on Manufacturing Innovation: Panel Data Evidence for Ireland and Switzerland," KOF Working papers 08-210, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Manuel A. Hidalgo Pérez & Jesús Rodríguez López & José María O´Kean Alonso, 2008. "Labor Demand and Information Technologies: Evidence for Spain, 1980-2005," Working Papers 08.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Herbert Dawid & Christophe Deissenberg & Olena Kostyshyna, 2008. "Learning Benevolent Leadership in a Heterogenous Agents Economy," Working Papers halshs-00339761, HAL.