Report NEP-KNM-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Biagi & Maria Laura Parisi & Lucia Vergano, 2008. "Organizational Innovations and Labor Productivity in a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers, University of Brescia, Department of Economics 0813, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele, Alberto & Khan, Ali Haider, 2008. "Enhancing technological progress in a market-socialist context:China's national innovation system at the crossroads," MPRA Paper 10695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pruksapong, Mutarika, 2008. "Organizational Member Learning and the Influential Factors: The Empirical Study of Thailand," MPRA Paper 10946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2008. "Growth and Competition in a Model of Human Capital Accumulation and Research," MPRA Paper 10913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2008. "Innovation, convergence and the role of regulation in the Netherlands and beyond," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "The Impact of ICT Usage, Workplace Organisation and Human Capital on the Provision of Apprenticeship Training : A Firm-level Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Data," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 08-205, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Federica Rossi & Paolo Bertossi & Paolo Gurisatti & Luisa Sovieni, 2008. "Incorporating a new technology into agent-artifact space. The case of control systems automation," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 506, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:mod:depeco:589 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Does Inter-Organizational Networking Support Regional Development? Evidence from a Survey of Finnish Enterprises," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1157, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.