Report NEP-KNM-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Onetti Alberto & Odorici Vincenza & Presutti Manuela, 2008. "The Internationalization of Global Start-Ups: Understanding the Role of Serial Entrepreneurs," Economics and Quantitative Methods, Department of Economics, University of Insubria qf0801, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012873 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irene Valsecchi, 2008. "Learning from Experts," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe, 2008. "Human capital and economic activity in urban America," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 332, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2008. "Imperfect knowledge and the pitfalls of optimal control monetary policy," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2008-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dostie, Benoit & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 3612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Ilyina & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Technology and Finance," IMF Working Papers 08/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Ferris, Shaun & Engoru, Patrick & Kaganzi, Elly, 2008. "Making market information services work better for the poor in Uganda:," CAPRi working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore