Report NEP-KNM-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2007. "Rational ignorance is not bliss: When do lazy voters learn from decentralised policy experiments?," Working Papers 0441, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Breadth and Depth of Main Technology Fields: An empirical investigation using patent data," STPS Working Papers 0701, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2007.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel & Gavin Wallis, 2007. "What Happened to the Knowledge Economy? ICT, Intangible Investment and Britain's Productivity Record Revisited," Working Papers 603, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Akkaya, Cenk, 2007. "Techonology Based Strategic Alliances: A Turkish Perspective," MPRA Paper 3479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:vlg:vlgwps:2007-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taryn Dinkelman & James Levinsohn & Rolang Majelantle, 2006. "When Knowledge Is Not Enough: HIV/AIDS Information and Risky Behavior In Botswana," Working Papers 553, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2007. "Gender Roles and Technological Progress," NBER Working Papers 13179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "About urban mega regions : knowns and unknowns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4252, The World Bank.