Report NEP-KNM-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coll Serrano, Vicente & Cuñat Giménez, Rubén, 2006.
"Análisis de los factores que influyen en el proceso de creación de una cooperativa de trabajo asociado
[Analysis of the factors that influence in the process of creation of a worker cooperetive]," MPRA Paper 2667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Gerald Braun, 2006. "From Container Knowledge to Entrepreneurial Learning: The Role of Universities," Working Papers 150, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Martín López, Sonia, 2006.
"Las empresas de participación ante el reto de la gestión del cambio demográfico
[The companies of participation before the challenge of the management of the demographic change]," MPRA Paper 2666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Diensberg, 2006. "Baltic Entrepreneurship Partners (BEPART)From Interregional and International Cooperation to Regional Impact of Entrepreneurship Promotion," Working Papers 149, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Rao, Balkrishna, 2006. "Economic Recognition of Innovation," MPRA Paper 2781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2007. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 107, Center for Global Development.
- Made Torokoff, 2006. "Opportunities for Schools to Develop Entrepreneurship Education: the Example of Estonia," Working Papers 153, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Berliant, Marcus & Wang, Ping, 2007. "Urban growth and subcenter formation: A trolley ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl," MPRA Paper 2770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satoshi Yamazaki & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "Does sending farmers back to school have an impact? a spatial econometric approach," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Per Blenker & Poul Dreisler & John Kjeldsen, 2006. "Entrepreneurship Education at University Level ? Contextual Challenges," Working Papers 151, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frederic, 2006. "Testing Models of Hierarchy: Span of Control, Compensation and Career Dynamics," Working Papers 06-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Irena Grosfeld, 2006. "Ownership concentration & firm performance: Evidence from an emerging market," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp834, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp219, IIIS.
- Jane Hall, 2004. "Can we design a market for competitive health insurance? CHERE Discussion Paper No 53," Discussion Papers 53, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.