Report NEP-KNM-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wong, Poh Kam & Lee, Lena & Foo, Maw Der, 2007. "Technological Innovation Activities In Firms And Propensity Of Individuals Starting New Businesses," MPRA Paper 2617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrer, Julian & Ríos, Manriquez, 2006.
"Administración del conocimiento en instituciones de educación superior. Un análisis conceptual
[Knowledge management in higher education. A conceptual analysis]," MPRA Paper 2622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Müller, Bettina, 2006. "Human capital and successful academic spin-off," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-81, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hud - Pd&R, 2005. "Managing Subrecipients of CDBG grantees," Economic Development Publications 39062, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Toole, Andrew A., 2007. "Exploring the relationship between scientist human capital and firm performance: The case of biomedical academic entrepreneurs in the SBIR program," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Metzger, Georg, 2006. "Once bitten, twice shy? The performance of entrepreneurial restarts," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-83, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Martin D. Abravanel, 2006. "Do we Know More Now? Trends in Public Knowledge, Support and Use of Fair Housing Law," Economic Development Publications 39066, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.