Report NEP-KNM-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evans, George W & Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2007. "Anticipated Fiscal Policy and Adaptive Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas, 2007. "The Return to Knowledge Hierarchies," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Ghiglino, 2007. "Random walk to innovation: why productivity follows a power law," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 627, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of Patents and Secrecy on Knowledge Spillovers," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-48, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2006. "Economic capital allocation under liquidity constraints," MPRA Paper 2414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information Technology and the Ambidexterity Hypotheses: An Analysis in Product Development," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp07-06, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendrik Hakenes & Andreas Irmen, 2007. "Long-Run Growth and the Evolution of Technological Knowledge," Working Papers 0438, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2400 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frances Woolley, 2006. "Why public goods are a pedagogical bad," Carleton Economic Papers 06-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Mathur, Somesh Kumar, 2007. "Indian IT industry: a performance analysis and a model for possible adoption," MPRA Paper 2368, University Library of Munich, Germany.