Report NEP-KNM-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ogrean, Claudia, 2006. "Knowledge management â€“ a source of sustainable competitiveness in the knowledge based economy," MPRA Paper 1688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Markusen & Natalia Trofimenko, 2007. "Teaching Locals New Tricks: Foreign Experts as a Channel of Knowledge Transfers," NBER Working Papers 12872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marini, Marco A., 2005. "The value of a new idea: knowledge transmission, workers' mobility and market structure," MPRA Paper 1687, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2006.
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Bart Verspagen, 2007. "University IPRs and Knowledge Transfer. Is the IPR ownership model more efficient?," SPRU Working Paper Series 154, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Ogrean, Claudia, 2006. "Valorificarea capitalului intelectual - criteriu pentru performanta manageriala in societatea bazata pe cunoastere," MPRA Paper 1635, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Anabel Marin & Elisa Giuliani, 2007. "Global and local knowledge linkages: the case of MNE subsidiaries in Argentina," SPRU Working Paper Series 155, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington & Ting Zhang, 2006. "The Determinants of New-firm Survival across Regional Economies," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2007-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Nina PoloÅ¡ki VokiÄ‡ & Maja VidoviÄ‡, 2007. "HRM as a significant factor for achieving competitiveness through people â€“ The case of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 0701, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.