Report NEP-IUE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Cameron Newton & Andrea Ristl & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Tax Compliance and Psychic Costs: Behavioral Experimental Evidence Using a Physiological Marker," QuBE Working Papers 001, QUT Business School.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Tax Morale, Tax Compliance and the Optimal Tax Policy," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0313, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013. "Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers 201316, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2013. "Deception detection and the role of self-selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "Informality and Overeducation in the Labor Market of a Developing Country," VNIVERSITAS ECONÃMICA 010675, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- PF Blaauw, I Botha, R Schenck and C Schoeman, 2013. "Happy in the Informal Economy? A Case Study of Well-Being Among Day Labourers in South Africa," Working Papers 337, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kojima, Masami, 2013. "Petroleum product pricing and complementary policies: experience of 65 developing countries since 2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6396, The World Bank.
- Fergusson, Leopoldo, 2012. "The Political Economy of Rural Property Rights and the Persistence of the Dual Economy," Documentos CEDE Series 146455, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- William D. Craighead & David R. Hineline, 2013. "Current Account Reversals and Structural Change in Developing and Industrialized Countries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Menzies & Xiaolin Xiao, 2012. "Non-traded Factor Appreciation in China," Working Paper Series 2, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Isabelle Joumard & Juliana Londoño Vélez, 2013. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Colombia - Part 1. The Role of the Labour Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1036, OECD Publishing.
- Isabelle Joumard & Juliana Londoño Vélez, 2013. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Colombia - Part 2. The Redistributive Impact of Taxes and Transfers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1037, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Mosley & Barbara Ingham, 2013. "Fighting Discrimination: W. Arthur Lewis and the Dual Economy of Manchester in the 1950s," Working Papers 2013006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Anita Wölfl, 2013. "Improving Employment Prospects for Young Workers in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1040, OECD Publishing.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2012. "The impact of mobile phone penetration on African inequality," MPRA Paper 46041, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2013.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2012. "Music Piracy: Bad for Record Sales but Good for the iPod?," MPRA Paper 45772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2013. "¿El triunfo de Bogotá?: desempeño reciente de la ciudad capital," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL 010485, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.