Report NEP-IUE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy & Michiel Gerritse, 2011. "Informality and agglomeration economies: in search of the missing links," ERSA conference papers ersa10p661, European Regional Science Association.
- Samuel Jaramillo, 2012. "Urbanización informal: diagnósticos y políticas. Una revisión al debate latinoamericano para pensar líneas de acción actuales," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 009820, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita V., 2012. "Is There an Informal Employment Wage Premium? Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gianni Romani & Miguel Atienza & Ernesto Amorâˆšâ‰¥s, 2011. "Financing needs of nascent entrepreneurs in Chile: does gender matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1425, European Regional Science Association.
- Tâˆšâˆ«lio Cravo, 2011. "Are Small Firms more cyclically Sensitive than Large Ones? National, Regional and Sectoral Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihai Mutascu, 2012. "The Binary Choice Approach of Laffer Curve," FEAA Working Papers, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 2012.FEAA.F.01, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.