Report NEP-IUE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy & Michiel Gerritse, 2011. "Informality and agglomeration economies: in search of the missing links," ERSA conference papers ersa10p661, European Regional Science Association.
- Samuel Jaramillo, 2012. "Urbanización informal: diagnósticos y políticas. Una revisión al debate latinoamericano para pensar líneas de acción actuales," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009820, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita V., 2012. "Is There an Informal Employment Wage Premium? Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gianni Romani & Miguel Atienza & Ernesto Amorâˆšâ‰¥s, 2011. "Financing needs of nascent entrepreneurs in Chile: does gender matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1425, European Regional Science Association.
- Tâˆšâˆ«lio Cravo, 2011. "Are Small Firms more cyclically Sensitive than Large Ones? National, Regional and Sectoral Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihai Mutascu, 2012. "The Binary Choice Approach of Laffer Curve," FEAA Working Papers 2012.FEAA.F.01, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.