Report NEP-IUE-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Choudhary, M. Ali & Naeem, Saima & Faheem, Abdul & Hanif, Nadim & Pasha, Farooq, 2011. "Formal sector price discoveries: preliminary results from a developing country," MPRA Paper 32368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2011. "Developing new measurements of State institutional capacity," MPRA Paper 32389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara LaLumia & James M. Sallee, 2011. "The Value of Honesty: Empirical Estimates from the Case of the Missing Children," NBER Working Papers 17247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silja Häusermann, Hanna Schwander, 2011. "Who are the outsiders and what do they want? Welfare state preferences in dualized societies," Les Cahiers europÃ©ens de Sciences Po 1, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.