Report NEP-IPR-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arai, Yasuhiro & Moriya, Fumitoshi, 2013. "Empirical Implications of Sequential Innovation and Legal Action," Working Paper Series 163, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Shiyuan Pan & Mengbo Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "The Effects of Patent Protection: A Growth Model with Status Preference," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 574, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto & Ryuichi Tamura, 2013. "Localized knowledge spillovers and patent citations: A distance-based approach (revised version)," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "European antitrust control and standard setting," Working Papers, Bruegel 768, Bruegel.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "Standard-setting abuse: the case for antitrust control," Policy Briefs 769, Bruegel.
- Rodriguez Aseretto, Dario & Di Leo, Margherita & de Rigo, Daniele & Corti, Paolo & McInerney, Daniel & Camia, Andrea & San-Miguel-Ayanz, Jesús, 2013. "Free and open source software underpinning the european forest data centre," MPRA Paper 44121, University Library of Munich, Germany.