Report NEP-IPR-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "Promoting intellectual property monetization in developing countries : a review of issues and strategies to support knowledge-driven growth," MPRA Paper 40438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Picci Lucio & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2012. "The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & HOTTENROTT Hanna, 2012. "Quantity or Quality? Collaboration Strategies in Research and Development and Incentives to Patent," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-29, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ryan L. Lampe & Petra Moser, 2012. "Do Patent Pools Encourage Innovation? Evidence from 20 U.S. Industries under the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 18316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Roach & Wesley M. Cohen, 2012. "Lens or Prism? Patent Citations as a Measure of Knowledge Flows from Public Research," NBER Working Papers 18292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Bhaskarabhatla & Enrico Pennings, 2012. "Defensive Disclosure under Antitrust Enforcement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-010/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Patents versus R&D subsidies in a Schumpeterian growth model with endogenous market structure," MPRA Paper 40469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dornbusch, Friedrich & Schmoch, Ulrich & Schulze, Nicole & Bethke, Nadine, 2012. "Identification of university-based patents: A new large-scale approach," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 32, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Aoki, Reiko & Kao, Tina, 2012. "Protection of basic research and R&D incentives in an international setting," CIS Discussion paper series 563, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2012. "The Case Against Patents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000465, David K. Levine.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Hiroshi Shimitzu & Andrea Vezzulli, 2012. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation and the Sources of Breakthrough Inventions: Evidence from a Data-Set of R&D Awards," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/24, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Cho, Ilgu, 2012. "Assessing a relative technological competitiveness using patent and paper information at the country level: Model and application in mobile communications," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60395, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & UEDA Yoji & MINO Motoyasu, 2012. "Interview Survey Results and Analysis on New Trends in Open Innovation in Large Japanese Corporations (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ghafele, Roya & D. O’Brien, Robert, 2012. "Open innovation for sustainability: Lessons from the GreenXchange experience," MPRA Paper 40440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurelian Plopeanu, “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” & Peter Foldvari & Bas van Leeuwen & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2012. "Where do ideas come from? Book production and patents in global and temporal perspective," Working Papers 0033, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.