Report NEP-IPR-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "Promoting intellectual property monetization in developing countries : a review of issues and strategies to support knowledge-driven growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6143, The World Bank.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2012. "Patents, competition and firms’ innovation incentives," Working Papers 1211, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Schuett, F., 2012. "Inventors and Imposters: An Analysis of Patent Examination with Self-Selection of Firms into R&D," Discussion Paper 2012-026, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano E., 2011. "People, Publications, Patents, and Places: The Early Diffusion of Laser-Research and Laser-Technology in West Germany, 1960- 2005," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1099, European Regional Science Association.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2012. "Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access: a two-sided model," MPRA Paper 40191, University Library of Munich, Germany.