Report NEP-IPR-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Baudry & Béatrice Dumont, 2012. "Valuing patents using renewal data : an inquiry into the feasability of an automated patent scoring method," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-31, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2012-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2012_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Clemens, 2012. "The Effect of U.S. Health Insurance Expansions on Medical Innovation," Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research 11-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.