Report NEP-IPR-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers 2011.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers 2011.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Salzberger, Eli, 2011. "The dominant Law and Economics paradigm regarding “Intellectual Property" – a vehicle or an obstacle for innovation, growth and progress?," Ratio Working Papers 177, The Ratio Institute.
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,19, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Jake K. Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2011. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 11-42, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Müller, Harry & Dilger, Alexander, 2011. "Ein Ranking von Hochschulen und (Bundes-)Ländern am Beispiel der Betriebswirtschaftslehre," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 8/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore