Report NEP-IPR-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Finardi, 2010. "Temporal and spatial relations between patents and scientific journal articles: the case of nanotechnologies," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 201007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Andreas Schäfer & Maik T. Schneider, 2011. "Endogenous Enforcement of Intellectual Property, North-South Trade, and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 11/150, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Irimia, Sergiu Ioan & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Open Source Government: Applying New Concepts of Research & Development (R&D) in Public Administration," Apas Papers, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS 399, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- William Latham & Dmitry Volodin & Christian Le Bas & Riad Bouklia Hassane, 2011. "Interregional mobility, productivity and the value of patents for prolific inventors in France, Germany and the U.K," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 11-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Luebbers, 2011. "The design of licensing contracts: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Electrical Engineering in Imperial Germany," Cologne Economic History papers, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History 11, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Jun 2011.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2011. "What is the True Loss Due to Piracy?: Evidence from Microsoft Office in Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 32597, University Library of Munich, Germany.