Report NEP-IPR-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abraham Garcia & Dominique Foray, 2010. "What is small? Small and medium enterprises facing patenting activities," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-09, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2010. "The Effectiveness of University Knowledge Spill-Overs: Performance Differences between University Spin-Offs and Corporate Spin-Offs," Ratio Working Papers 160, The Ratio Institute.
- Pérez Mantecón, María & Barajas, Angel, 2010.
"Coyuntura económica y variación en la valoración financiera de una marca
[Economic conditions and changes in the financial valuation of a brand]," MPRA Paper 27490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Kerr & Scott Duke Kominers, 2010. "Agglomerative Forces and Cluster Shapes," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-061, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2012.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jared C. Woollacott, 2010. "Trade Disputes Between China and the United States: Growing Pains so Far, Worse Ahead?," Working Paper Series WP10-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- van der Most, Frank & van der Meulen, Barend, 2010. "Research councils facing new science and technology," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2010/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.