Report NEP-IPR-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minyuan Zhao, 2010. "Policy Complements to the Strengthening of IPRS in Developing Countries - China's Intellectual Property Environment: A Firm-Level Perspective," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 105, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo D'Antoni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2010. "Appropriability and Incentives with Complementary Innovations," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 603, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basant, Rakesh, . "Intellectual Property Protection, Regulation and Innovation in Developing Economies - The Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," IIMA Working Papers, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department WP2010-11-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & Margarita Kalamova, 2010. "Environmental Policy Design Characteristics and Technological Innovation: Evidence from Patent Data," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 16, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:brd:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter A. Petri, 2010. "The Determinants of Bilateral FDI: Is Asia Different?," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 12, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Rolfstam, Max & Phillips, Wendy & Bakker, Elmer, 2009. "Public Procurement of Innovation Diffusion: Exploring the Role of Institutions and Institutional Coordination," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2009/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.