Report NEP-IPR-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141498 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2010. "The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-23, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Philip Leifeld & Sebastian Haunss, 2010. "A Comparison between Political Claims Analysis and Discourse Network Analysis: The Case of Software Patents in the European Union," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_21, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," KIER Working Papers 721, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Working Papers in Economics 10/54, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Weishi Grace Gu, 2010. "Does foreign intellectual property rights protection affect U.S. exports and FDI?," Working Papers 10-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Lorena M. D’Agostino & Keld Laursen & Grazia Santangelo, 2010. "The Impact of R&D Offshoring on the Home Knowledge Production of OECD Investing Regions," DRUID Working Papers 10-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1116153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore