Report NEP-IPR-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010. "Competition Issues in the Seed Industry and the Role of Intellectual Property," Staff General Research Papers 31611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/57640 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The Role of Fees in Patent Systems: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Noriyuki Doi, 2010. "IPR-Standardization Interaction in Japanese Firms:Evidence from Questionnaire Survey," Discussion Paper Series 55, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2010.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Transfert de technologie dans une ville carrée à deux dimensions avec cout de transport quadratique," MPRA Paper 23158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2010. "Strategic behaviour of firms in a duopoly and the impact of extending the patenting period," Working Papers 2010014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- germán daniel lambardi, 2010. "Software Innovation and the Open Source Threat," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÃA Y FINANZAS 007097, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Elisa Barbieri & Roberto Iorio & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2010. "Incentivi alla ricerca e sviluppo in Italia: una indagine sugli effetti della Legge 46/82," Working Papers 1003, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Marie Ferru, 2010. "Formation and geography of science-industry collaborations: the case of the University of Poitiers," Post-Print hal-00461262, HAL.