Report NEP-IPR-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Share to Scare: Technology Sharing in the Absence of Intellectual Property Rights," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_36, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jessica C. Stahl, 2010. "Mergers and sequential innovation: evidence from patent citations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2010-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martha Prevezer & Pietro Panzarasa & Tore Opsahl, 2010. "Geographic clustering and network evolution of innovative activities: Evidence from Chinaâ€™s patents," Working Papers 32, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Jeroen de Jong & Eric von Hippel, 2010. "Open, distributed and user-centered: Towards a paradigm shift in innovation policy," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201009, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Nabradi, Andras, 2009. "Role Of Innovations And Knowledge - Infrastructure And Institutions," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia, European Association of Agricultural Economists 57336, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Padgett, Robert C. & Gal n Zazo, Josâ€š Ignacio, 2009. "The effect of R&D intensity on corporate social responsibility," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas"., Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality ment 2009-13, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and LeÃ³n (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) â€œNew trends in Business Administrationâ€, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en InvestigaciÃ³n y Programa de.