Report NEP-IPR-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuhiro Arai, 2010. "Intellectual Property Right Protection in the Software Market," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-112, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cédric, 2009. "The nexus between science and industry: Evidence from faculty inventions," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/254004, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Complementary Patents and Market Structure," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 274, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Technology transfer in a linear city with symmetric locations," MPRA Paper 21055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerard Llobet & Javier Suarez, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Innovation, Patent Protection And Industry Dynamics," Working Papers wp2010_1001, CEMFI.
- Gerard Llobet & Anne Layne-Farrar & A. Jorge Padilla, 2010. "An Economic Take On Patent Licensing: Understanding The Implications Of The "First Sale Patent Exhaustion" Doctrine," Working Papers wp2010_1002, CEMFI.
- Konstantinos Karachalios, 2010. "The Challnege of Patent Governance in ICT Standards, Seen from a Paten Authority's Perspective," Economics Study Area Working Papers 110, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2009. "Diversity of science linkages and innovation performance: Some Empirical Evidence from Flemish firms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/255978, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Sonderholm, Jorn, 2010. "Intellectual property rights and the TRIPS agreement : an overview of ethical problems and some proposed solutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5228, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2010. "The differential impact of privately and publicly funded R&D on R&D investment and innovation: The Italian case," Working Papers 10, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.