Report NEP-IPR-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jade Vichyanond, 2009. "Intellectual Property Protection and Patterns of Trade," Working Papers 1201, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Item repec:eab:develo:1812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Buenstorf & Matthias Geissler, 2009. "Not invented here: Technology licensing, knowledge transfer and innovation based on public research," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorn Altmann & Alireza Abbasi & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Evaluating the Productivity of Researchers and their Communities: The RP-Index and the CP-Index," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201048, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.