Report NEP-IPR-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Che, Xiaogang & Yang, Yibai, 2009. "Patent Protection with Licensing," MPRA Paper 19438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Che, Xiaogang & Yang, Yibai, 2009. "Patent Protection with Cooperative R&D Option," MPRA Paper 19436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szabolcs Blazsek & Alvaro Escribano, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: a dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," Economics Working Papers we098951, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2009. "Patents, Entrepreneurship and Performance," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-095, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manel Antelo, 2009. "The dominance of fee licensing contracts under asymmetric information signaling," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2009/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Roy Cerqueti & Marco Ventura, 2009. "A Discrete Model for Patent Valuation," ISAE Working Papers 120, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Fontana, Roberto & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Shimizu, Hiroshi & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2009. "The Nature of Inventive Activities : Evidence from a Data-Set of R&D Awards," IIR Working Paper 09-09, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2010. "The Interaction between Antitrust and Intellectual Property : the Interoperability Issue in the Microsoft Europe Case," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 924, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Waldenström, Daniel & Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2010. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Working Paper Series 819, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Oct 2010.