Report NEP-IPR-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Karkinsky & Nadine Riedel, 2009. "Corporate Taxation and the Choice of Patent Location within Multinational Firms," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0931, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Markus Herrmann, 2009. "Monopoly Pricing of an Antibiotic Subject to Bacterial Resistance," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0946, CIRPEE.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Stank, Jörg & Dewenter, Ralf, 2009. "Co-determination and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 4487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anthony Creane & Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Goldilocks and the Licensing Firm: Choosing a Partner when Rivals are Heterogeneous," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 720, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ana PÃ©rez-LuÃ±o & Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas RodrÃguez, 2009. "Social capital and knowledge in interorganizational networks: Their joint effect on innovation," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration 09.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Stefania Lionetti & Roberto Patuelli, 2009. "Trading Cultural Goods in the Era of Digital Piracy," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 0907, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana.
- Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo & Stefania Sardo & Josh Whitford, 2009. "Innovative interventions in support of innovation networks. A complex system perspective to public innovation policy and private technology brokering," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0619, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".