Report NEP-IPR-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Karkinsky & Nadine Riedel, 2009. "Corporate Taxation and the Choice of Patent Location within Multinational Firms," Working Papers 0931, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Markus Herrmann, 2009. "Monopoly Pricing of an Antibiotic Subject to Bacterial Resistance," Cahiers de recherche 0946, CIRPEE.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Stank, Jörg & Dewenter, Ralf, 2009. "Co-determination and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 4487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters Ronald & Yang Michael S., 2009. "Piracy on the internet: Accommodate it or fight it? A dynamic approach," Research Memoranda 034, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Anthony Creane & Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Goldilocks and the Licensing Firm: Choosing a Partner when Rivals are Heterogeneous," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 720, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas Rodríguez, 2009. "Social capital and knowledge in interorganizational networks: Their joint effect on innovation," Working Papers 09.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Stefania Lionetti & Roberto Patuelli, 2009. "Trading Cultural Goods in the Era of Digital Piracy," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0907, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo & Stefania Sardo & Josh Whitford, 2009. "Innovative interventions in support of innovation networks. A complex system perspective to public innovation policy and private technology brokering," Department of Economics 0619, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".