Report NEP-IPR-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Laforgia & Fabio Montobbio & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "IPRs, technological and industrial development and growth: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," KITeS Working Papers 206, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Reichl, Bettina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2007. "Patent Validation at the Country Level - The Role of Fees and Translation costs," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2073, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Maud ROUCAN-KANE & David UBILAVA & Pei XU, 2007. "Effects Of Firm-Specific Factors On R&D Expenditures Of Agribusiness Companies," Working Papers 07-04, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Sita Tan, 2007. "Knowledge management, innovation orientation and innovation performance," Scales Research Reports H200718, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmås & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Regulation, generic competition and pharmaceutical prices: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment," NIPE Working Papers 01/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2007. "Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies," Working Paper 102, National Institute of Economic Research.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Joris Meijaard & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2007. "The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200704, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Diewert, Erwin & Huang, Ning, 2008. "Capitalizing R&D Expenditures," Economics working papers diewert-08-01-18-09-24-04, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203512 is not listed on IDEAS anymore