Report NEP-IPR-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hélène Dernis, 2007. "Nowcasting Patent Indicators," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2007/3, OECD Publishing.
- José Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli, 2007. "The Impact of National Research Funds: An Evaluation of the Chilean FONDECYT," OVE Working Papers 0307, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Leonildo Monteiro, 2007. "Modes Of Innovation & Uncertainties In The Capital Goods Industry," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 47, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Ana Villar & César Camisón & Montserrat Boronat, 2007. "Technical Strategic Alliances And Performance: The Mediating Effect Of Knowledge ¿Based Competencies," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011789 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Smale, Melinda & Zambrano, Patricia & Falck-Zepeda, José & Gruère, Guillaume, 2006. "Parables: applied economics literature about the impact of genetically engineered crop varieties in developing economies," EPTD discussion papers 158, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).