Report NEP-IPR-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatty, Edward & Saiz, Patricio, 2007. "Industrial Property Institutions, Patenting, and Technology Investment in Spain and Mexico, c. 1820-1914," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History) 2007/02, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:07-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00116775_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Trommetter, M., 2007. "Flexibility in the implementation of intellectual property rights in agricultural biotechnology," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 200708, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- de Rassenfosse, GaÃ©tan & van Pottelsberghe, Bruno, 2007. "Per un Pugno di Dollari: A first Look at the Price Elasticity of Patents," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomas Takalo, 2007. "Intellectual property rights and standard setting in financial services: the case of the Single European Payments Area," Working Papers 07-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael R. Ward, 2007. "Teaching Digital Piracy," Working Papers, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics 0701, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore