Report NEP-IPR-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gomes, F. A. R., 2007. "The Effect of Future Income Uncertainty in Savings Decision," Insper Working Papers, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa wpe_74, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Lee Branstetter & Raymond Fisman & C. Fritz Foley & Kamal Saggi, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights, Imitation, and Foreign Direct Investment: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RamÃ³n FaulÃ-Oller & Joel SandonÃs, 2007. "Patent Licensing By Means Of An Auction: Internal Vs. External Patentee," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2007-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- JimÃ©nez, Fernando & Zabala Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & ZofÃo, JosÃ© Luis, 2007. "Efficiency in Public Research Centers: Evaluating the Spanish Food Technology Program," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/04, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Gerald Braun, 2006. "From Container Knowledge to Entrepreneurial Learning: The Role of Universities," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 150, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Albert Banal-EstaÃ±ol & InÃ©s Macho-Stadler, 2007. "Financial Incentives in Academia: Research versus Development," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 693.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Rao, Balkrishna, 2006. "Economic Recognition of Innovation," MPRA Paper 2781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & LÃ¶Ã¶f, Hans, 2007. "The Innovative Performance of Foreign-owned Enterprises in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 87, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.