Report NEP-INT-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoekstra, Ruth, 2013. "Boosting Manufacturing Firms' Exports? The role of trade facilitation in Africa," IEE Working Papers 197, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Yue, 2013. "Export Dynamics in Large Devaluations," Working Papers 062013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Basco, Sergi & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "Heterogeneous Trade Costs and Wage Inequality: A Model of Two Globalizations," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2012. "FDI and firm level export competitiveness in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 47069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrella Gomez & Bertin Martens & Geomina Turlea, 2013. "Drivers and impediments for cross-border e-commerce in the EU," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Digital Economy 2013-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Cui, Jingbo & Qian, Hang, 2013. "The Effects of Exports on Facility Environmental Performance: Evidence from a Matching Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149550, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2013. "Does Input-Trade Liberalization Affect Firms' Foreign Technology Choice?," Working Papers 2013-11, CEPII research center.
- Jin, Seung Ha, 2013. "The Effect of South Korean FTAs on Trade: Country-level and Industry-level Analyses," Master's Theses 149430, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cebeci, Tolga & Fernandes, Ana M., 2013. "Micro dynamics of Turkey's export boom in the 2000s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6452, The World Bank.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar & Saggar, Mridul, 2013. "A firm level study of the determinants of export performance in machinery and transport equipment industry of India," MPRA Paper 47127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Duenas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2013. "Global Trade Imbalances: A Network Approach," LEM Papers Series 2013/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Firm exports, innovation, … and regions”," AQR Working Papers 201305, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Maximiliano Sosa Andrés, 2013. "Ownership Choices of Indian Direct Investors: Do FDI Determinants Differ between Joint Ventures and Wholly-owned Subsidiaries?," Kiel Working Papers 1841, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Zhanar Akhmetova, 2013. "A Model of Firm Experimentation under Demand Uncertainty: an Application to Multi-Destination Exporters," Working Papers 2013-10, CEPII research center.
- Francis Ng & M.Ataman Aksoy, 2013. "Who Are the Net Food Importing Countries?," Working Papers 2013/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar & Nair, Tara & Avasthi, Dinesh, 2013. "Phasing out of Multi-fibre Arrangement: implications for the Indian garment exporting firms," MPRA Paper 47156, University Library of Munich, Germany.