Report NEP-INT-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Are low-productive exporters marginal exporters? Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 263, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Shanping Yang & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "A Panel Data Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects: The case of ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 224, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Emily Blanchard & Tatyana Chesnokova & Gerald Willmann, 2013. "Private Labels and International Trade: Trading Variety for Volume," Kiel Working Papers 1829, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M. & El-Sahli , Zouheir & Kneller, Richard, 2013. "Estimating the Effects of the Container Revolution on World Trade," Working Papers 2013:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Emily Blanchard & Gerald Willmann, 2013. "Trade, Education, and The Shrinking Middle Class," Kiel Working Papers 1831, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- James E. Anderson & Mykyta Vesselovsky & Yoto V. Yotov, 2013. "Gravity, Scale and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sami Bensassi & José de Sousa & Joachim Jarreau, 2013. "Preferential Trade Agreements Proliferation: Sorting out the Effects," Working Papers 2013-04, CEPII research center.
- Persson, Maria, 2013. "Trade Preferences from a Policy Perspective," Working Papers 2013:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Susan Stone & Patricia Sourdin & Clarisse Legendre, 2013. "Trade and Labour Market Adjustment," OECD Trade Policy Papers 143, OECD Publishing.
- Asel Isakova & Zsoka Koczan & Alexander Plekhanov, 2013. "How much do tariffs matter? Evidence from the customs union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia," Working Papers 154, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Zohal Hessami & Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2013. "Has Globalization Affected Collective Bargaining? An Empirical Test, 1980-2009," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Evdokia Moïsé & Claire Delpeuch & Silvia Sorescu & Novella Bottini & Arthur Foch, 2013. "Estimating the Constraints to Agricultural Trade of Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2013. "Geography and Intra-National Home Bias: U.S. Domestic Trade in 1949 and 2007," Studies in Economics 1302, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Daria Pus & László Mátyás & Cecilia Hornok, 2013. "Modelling Firm-Product Level Trade: A Multi-Dimensional Random Effects Panel Data Approach," CEU Working Papers 2013_2, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 08 May 2013.