Report NEP-INT-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaytaranov, Jalal A. & Gunter, Lewell F. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2013. "Cost of Trade Impact on Transition Country Exports," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142986, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2013. "Firm Productivity and Exports in the Wholesale Sector: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 13007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hamanaka, Shintaro & Tafgar, Aiken, 2013. "Critical Review of East Asia – South America Trade," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 105, Asian Development Bank.
- Gene M. Grossman, 2013. "Heterogeneous Workers and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 18788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pol Antràs & Stephen R.Yeaple, 2013. "Multinational Firms and the Structure of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 18775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorzik, Nathalie & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2013. "Multilateral Stability and Efficiency of Trade Agreements: A Network Formation Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics 14587, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- James Lake, 2013. "Dynamic endogenous formation of trade agreements: Flexibility versus coordination," Departmental Working Papers 1303, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- de Melo, Jaime & Portugal-Perez, Alberto, 2013. "Preferential market access design: evidence and lessons from African apparel exports to the us and the EU," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6357, The World Bank.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2013. "Time Zones Matter: The Impact of Distance and Time Zones on Services Trade," WIFO Working Papers 445, WIFO.
- PAPACCIO, Anna, 2013. "Bilateralism and Multilateralism: a Network Approach," CELPE Discussion Papers 125, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2013. "Why Some Firms Export? An Empirical Analysis for Manufacturing Firms in the MENA Region," IZA Discussion Papers 7172, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).