Report NEP-INT-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Conconi & André Sapir & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "The Internationalization Process of Firms: from Exports to FDI," Working Papers ECARES 2013/139596, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 77, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2013. "Export Mode and Market Entry Costs," BEA Working Papers 0089, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis Ospina, 2013. "Latin American Commodity Export Concentration: Is There a China Effect?," Working Papers 1306, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2013. "Dissecting the impact of innovation on exporting in Turkey," Working Papers 388, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Xuepeng Liu & Emanuel Ornelas, 2013. "Free Trade Aggreements and the Consolidation of Democracy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1184, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matt Ferchen & Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis, 2013. "Evaluating Latin America Commodity Dependence on China," Working Papers 1305, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2013. "Regional Variations in Productivity Premium of Exporters: Evidence from plant-level data," Discussion papers 13005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & El Menyari, Younesse, 2013. "The relationship between international tourism and economic growth: the case of Morocco and Tunisia," MPRA Paper 44102, University Library of Munich, Germany.