Report NEP-INT-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joern Kleinert & Nico Zorell, 2012. "The export-magnification effect of offshoring," Graz Economics Papers, University of Graz, Department of Economics 2012-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Roman RÃ¶misch, 2012. "Foreign Trade and FDI in the Austrian Regions â€“ A new methodology to estimate regional trade and an analysis of the crisis effects," FIW Research Reports series, FIW IV-001, FIW.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Avsar, Veysel, 2013. "Antidumping, retaliation threats, and export prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6313, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk, 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Free Trade Agreements between the EU and Canada, USA and Moldova/Georgia/Armenia on the Austrian Economy: Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis," FIW Research Reports series, FIW IV-003, FIW.
- Stephane Verani & Till Gross, 2013. "Financing constraints, firm dynamics, and international trade," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Working Papers, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network 142374, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Bown, Chad P., 2013. "Trade policy flexibilities and Turkey : tariffs, antidumping, safeguards, and WTO dispute settlement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6322, The World Bank.
- Martin Falk, 2012. "Determinants of Greenfield Investment in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," FIW Research Reports series, FIW IV-002, FIW.
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2012. "The TRIPS Agreement as a Coercive Threat: Estimating the Effects of Trade Ties on IPR Enforcement," Working Papers, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network 142376, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Tamayo, M. P. & Huergo, E., 2013. "The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence," MPRA Paper 43970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossmann, Volker & Stadelmann, David, 2013. "Wage effects of high-skilled migration : international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6317, The World Bank.
- Moritz Ritter, 2012. "Offshoring and Occupational Specificity of Human Capital," DETU Working Papers, Department of Economics, Temple University 1207, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Jamora, Nelissa & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2012. "What world price?," Discussion Papers 142241, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2013. "Challenges to the multilateral trading system and possible responses," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.