Report NEP-INT-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romain Aeberhardt & Ines Buono & Harald Fadinger, 2012. "Learning, incomplete contracts and export dynamics: theory and evidence from French firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 883, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hollweg, Claire H. & Lederman, Daniel & Reyes, Jose-Daniel, 2012. "Monitoring export vulnerability to changes in growth rates of major global markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6266, The World Bank.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Duanmu , Jing-Lin & Skedinger, Per, 2012. "Employment Protection and Multinational Enterprises: Theory and Evidence from Micro Data," Working Paper Series 935, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Helene Ollivier, 2012. "Is bioenergy trade good for the environment?," Post-Print hal-00750733, HAL.
- ZHAO Wei & ZHENG Wenwen, 2012. "Producers' Service Improvements and Manufacturing Agglomeration When Taking Trade Costs as a Mediator Variable: Mechanism and evidence from China," Discussion papers 12073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Woods, Darian, 2012. "Price, Quality, and International Agricultural Trade," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136073, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Giulia Felice, 2012. "Buyer-Supplier Relationships, Internationalization and Product Innovation," Development Working Papers 327, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Heindl, Peter, 2012. "Financial intermediaries and emissions trading market development and pricing strategies," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2012. "Agricultural trade : what matters in the Doha round ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6261, The World Bank.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "International Price Transmission In Cge Models: How To Reconcile Econometric Evidence And Endogenous Model Response?," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137388, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Schenker, Oliver & Stephan, Gunter, 2012. "Terms-of-trade and the funding of adaptation to climate change and variability: An empirical analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Farole, Thomas & Winkler, Deborah, 2012. "Foreign firm characteristics, absorptive capacity and the institutional framework : the role of mediating factors for FDI spillovers in low- and middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6265, The World Bank.