Report NEP-INT-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso A. Irarrazabal & Andreas Moxnes & Luca David Opromolla, 2011. "The Tip of the Iceberg: A Quantitative Framework for Estimating Trade Costs," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201125, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Lorenzo Corsini, 2011. "Is there really no link between international trade and wage differentials? A cross-country analysis," Discussion Papers, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy 2011/118, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Esteban Jaimovich & Vincenzo Merella, 2011. "Love for Quality, Comparative Advantage, and Trade," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 216, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2012.
- Stefan Borsky & Andrea Leiter & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "Does going green pay off? The effect of an international environmental agreement on tropical timber trade," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2011-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "Trade Costs and Economic Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 54, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch & Udo Ludwig, 2011. "International Fragmentation of Production and the Labour Input into Germany’s Exports – An Input-Output-Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Cecília Hornok & Miklós Koren, 2011. "Lumpy Trade and the Welfare Effects of Administrative Barriers," CeFiG Working Papers, Center for Firms in the Global Economy 14, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 22 Sep 2011.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark & Serrano, Carlos, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Óscar Afonso & Armando Silva, 2011. "Non-scale endogenous growth effects of subsidies for exporters," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 429, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bergman, Karin & Ejermo, Olof, 2011. "Swedish Business R&D and its Export Dependence," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2011:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Killeen, Neil & Smith, Donal & O'Brien, Catriona, 2011. "Internationalisation and the Innovation Activities of Services Firms," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP406, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2011. "China-Malaysia’s long run trading and exchange rate: complementary or conflicting?," MPRA Paper 33585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2252344 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/97307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Beine & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Remittances and Financial Openness," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 317, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.