Report NEP-INT-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behar, Alberto & Manners, Phil & Nelson, Benjamin, 2011. "Exports and international logistics," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5691, The World Bank.
- Olivier Cadot & Leonardo Iacovone & Denisse Pierola & Ferdinand Rauch, 2011. "Success and Failure of African Exporters," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1054, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Krishna, Pravin & F. Maloney, William, 2011. "Export quality dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5701, The World Bank.
- Stirbat, Liviu & Record, Richard & Nghardsaysone, Konesawang, 2011. "Exporting from a small landlocked economy : an assessment of firm-product-destination survival rates in the Lao PDR," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5695, The World Bank.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "Taking Keller seriously: trade and distance in international R&D spillovers," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1106, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Don Bredin & John Cotter, 2011. "Volatility and Irish Exports," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200416, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou, 2011. "The role of product variety and quality and of domestic supply in foreign trade," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 128, Bank of Greece.
- Nadia Cuffaro & Marina Di Giacinto, 2011. "High quality exports and consumers’ trust: a development perspective," Working Papers, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche 2011-04, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Davide, Castellani & De Benedictis, Luca & Horgos, Daniel, 2011. "Can we really trust offshoring indices?," Working Paper, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg 114/2011, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg, revised 21 Jun 2011.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalization with the European Union?," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201107, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2011. "Sectoral Composition of Foreign Direct Investment and External Vulnerability in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2011. "Manufacturers and Retailers in the Global Economy," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1711, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & J. P. Angenendt, 2011. "MNE’s Regional Location Choice - A Comparative Perspective on East Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Salike, Nimesh, 2011. "Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 290, Asian Development Bank Institute.