Report NEP-INT-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson & Ivana Komunjer, 2010. "What Goods Do Countries Trade? A Quantitative Exploration of Ricardo's Ideas," NBER Working Papers 16262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo, 2010. "Exports and productivity selection effects for Dutch firms," MPRA Paper 24390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "Exports, Borders, Distance, and Plant Size," Working Papers 10-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paul Bergin & Ching-Yi Lin, 2010. "The Dynamic Effects of Currency Union on Trade," NBER Working Papers 16259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nisha Taneja, 2010. "Informal Trade in the SAARC region," Working Papers id:2752, eSocialSciences.
- Shoro Armstrong, 2010. "Interaction Between Trade, Conflict And Cooperation: The Case Of Japan And China," Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 386, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit, 2010. "Time Zones and Periodic Intra-Industry Trade," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2010. "The effects of the TRIPS Agreement on international protection of intellectual property rights," Miscellaneous Papers, Agecon Search 92952, Agecon Search.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Werner, S.E.V., 2010. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "FDI Spillovers and the Timing of Foreign Entry," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 26710, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 375, WIFO.